The Denali Commission, in partnership with the U.S. Forest Service, Seeks Competitive Funding Assistance Requests for Design and Construction of Wood Heating Systems
The Denali Commission is soliciting funding assistance requests from qualified applicants for design and construction of biomass wood-heating systems. Funding for this opportunity is provided by the Denali Commission and the U.S. Forest Service, Alaska State and Private Forestry. Funding Assistance Requests will be due by 2 p.m. August 7, 2020. Further details regarding the solicitation can be found below:
- Up to $500,000 will be available per selected applicant.
- Applicants will hire professional services to complete the engineering for of community biomass projects.
- A 20% non-federal match is required on project construction costs.
- Monthly progress reporting is a requirement.
- Demonstration Projects and Applied Research projects will not be considered.
- Early phase project development proposals (such as feasibility studies) will not be considered.
Project proposals can be submitted through our website funding request submission portal, https://www.denali.gov/funding-requests/. Should you have questions or need more information, please contact Jocelyn Fenton at email@example.com