The Tribal Victims of Crime Notice of Funding Opportunity will fund Tribal Communities to develop services for victims of crimes. All grantees will conduct a planning process to implement a wide-range of services including behavioral health, telemedicine, and building renovations. Communities may apply for up to $350,000 for a two-year period of performance. Applications are due September 15, 2020 and the application package may be downloaded here
Alaska Tribes and Tribal Consortia may use the micro-grants for a wide range of programs, activities, and services to victims of crime. These may include:
- Conducting a victim services needs assessment;
- Developing a strategic plan to create a victim assistance program;
- Developing a victim assistance program; expanding services provided to victims;
- Expanding populations served; and/or
- Expanding types of crime addressed.
Direct questions to Laurie Orell at email@example.com.